You want to raise your kids to love their bodies and have a healthy relationship with food but your own self-talk and body image need a little re-vamp first!
You've read and listened to #allthethings about intuitive eating but when life happens (chaotic meals, appetite changes, pregnancy) you feel stuck.
You're on your way with intuitive eating but your friends are on a different journey and when you talk with health professionals they don't seem to get it. You wish you had a pro in your corner who gets #momlife AND #intuitiveeating.
This is not your typical online wellness program where we talk big when it comes to life but small when it comes to food and body.
It's a club that provides simple, realistic, and affordable resources to move you along your food, body and feeding journey.
And it's made for moms.
Not only is the content accessible and manageable but let's face it, your journey is different now that you're a mom.
You aren't just figuring this out for you, but for your family as well and we know that changes the way you feed your kids. We're here to help with that, too.
Joining the club gives you access to...
INTUITIVE EATING MOMS CLUB CORE COURSES (formerly Eat. Be. Nurture. Course)
This course is the intuitive eating journey I take my clients on - specifically tailored for moms. I used to sell this course separately for over $300 and now I'm including it as part of the IE moms club membership! This will give you a start to finish overview of intuitive eating and how to navigate your self-directed intuitive eating journey while balancing mom life. After the initial trial, you'll get one module per month for 6 months (or as long as you're a member).
Get 6 full course modules loaded with videos and worksheets:
Step 1 - Self-Care is Not Selfish - Finding Your Sustainable Wellness Plan.
Step 2 - Respect Your Body.
Step 3 - Make Peace With Food. Make Peace With You.
Step 4 - Seek Hunger & Healing.
Step 5 - Finding Satisfaction & Understanding Emotional Eating.
Step 6 - Experience Joyful Movement.
THE EMBODIED & WELL ROADMAP WORKBOOK
A 30+ page, 3 part workbook to guide you on your path to intentional living and wellness without weight obsession. Reflect on your history with food, body, and exercise, explore your life and wellness values and learn how to make informed, intentional, holistic and gentle wellness "goals."
4 BONUS MINI COURSES
- Intro to Child Feeding - How to feed so that you can confidently navigate "picky eating," foster intuitive eating and reduce stress and chaos at family mealtimes. Includes a lesson infant feeding, too!
- Mindful Eating - What it is, what it isn't, how to do it and how it supports intuitive eating. This is a great primer before diving into the core lessons!
- Embodied & Well Motherhood Mini-Course - Audios to introduce you to a new way of experiencing "body image," tips for raising body-positive kids and a meditation to give you a whole new perspective on body love!
- Intuitive Eating When Life (and Meals) Get Chaotic - Learn about the science of appetite, eating WITH emotions and how to navigate stress AND eating.
Q & A WITH LINDSAY
Have a question as you're working through the material? Run into a real-life scenario that you'd like to run by me? I'm here! I answer any questions that come through every month in the Q & A section!
Hear from other members...
"The structure and content in this program is perfect for moms—enough to provide real support and contribute to meaningful progress, but not so much that it is overwhelming. I see an IE RD, and this is a great supplement to that. Many IE groups and programs aren’t geared toward the realities of mom life, so this is perfect."
"This group has been so helpful as I continue my intuitive eating journey. Just one month into it I am noticing small shifts to make eating a more joyful experience for myself. The short recordings feel very doable and the support has been great! Thank you for creating this space!"
Take a look at the course outline and look for "FREE PREVIEW" for a sneak peak...
- Mindfulness Workbook
- what is mindfulness - 11:21:18, 5.28 PM FREE PREVIEW
- The Science of Mindfulness - 11:30:18, 3.56 PM
- What is mindful eating
- mindful chocolate exercise - 11:21:18, 5.45 PM
- Rasing Mediation Part 1_Mindful Birthing Nancy Bardacke - 11:21:18, 10.30 AM
- Part Two Raisin Meditation_Mindful Birthing Nancy Bardacke - 11:21:18, 10.59 AM
- Just This Inhale_Suzannah Neufeld_Awake at 3am - 11:21:18, 11.20 AM
- Guest Meditation - Catherine Middlebrooks
- Guest Meditation - Catherine Middlebrooks
- Before you dive in...
- Introduction to child feeding series FREE PREVIEW
- Intro to the family meal workbook
- DOR - your responsibilites
- Childs responsibilities - 10:22:18, 10.57 AM
- The Planned Snack - 10:22:18, 10.30 AM
- Navigating tough situations - 10:22:18, 11.51 AM
- Supportive Handout
- DOR - Infant Feeding - 10:22:18, 12.05 PM
- October Welcome Video
- IE and Stress Workbook
- Factors that impact appetite
- Recording 2 - Science of appetite - 9:24:18, 1.09 PM
- Recording 3 - factors that impact appetite
- Audio 4 - emotional eating - 9:26:18, 12.15 PM
- Recording 5 - Tools for Dealing with Stress and Food - 9:26:18, 12.45 PM
- Dieting and Driving Analogy - 9:26:18, 3.33 PM
WHAT OTHER MOMS ARE SAYING...
100% of moms who provided feedback are...
✔️Satisfied with the content
✔️Feel the content is just the right amount and is easy to follow/access
✔️Would recommend this club to others
Members are having "aha moments" around topics regarding...
✔️Their experiences with stress while eating
✔️The impact stress can have on appetite and how that information is helping them bring more in more self-compassion
✔️How family meals impact their own eating + how their relationship with food and diet culture can impact their family feeding
✔️How to shift their current feeding to minimize stress and follow Ellyn Satter's Division of Responsibility
Dietitian Nutritionist for Moms & Families
About the instructor
Lindsay Stenovec, MS, RD, CEDRD-S, CLEC is the founder of IntuitiveEatingsMoms.com – an online body-positive wellness resource for moms and moms-to-be and the owner of Nutrition Instincts® - a San Diego-based nutrition private practice specializing in eating disorders, intuitive eating, maternal wellness and family feeding. Her mission is the help mothers and parents reduce stress and guilt around food and movement by restoring their trust in their bodies, taking weight obsession out of the equation and re-defining health and self-care so that families can thrive. Lindsay wants to live in a world where no human has to second guess their worthiness because of their weight and she plans to help make that world a reality, one family at a time.
How much time does this take?
This club was made with mom life in mind and can take as long as you need to get through it. You can always spend more time on the education and activities but ultimately this won't require more than 15-30 minutes at a time in order for you to get something out of it. So, what's your minimum commitment to benefit? 15-30 minutes/week of time for self-care dedicated to your food and body journey. Talk about accessible!
I have an eating disorder, is this for me?
This program was not made for the treatment of eating disorders and would not be an appropriate substitute for eating disorder treatment. The club is strictly for educational purposes and is best used when you feel you're ready for self-directed work on intuitive eating.
How long do I have access?
Once you purchase the program, you'll have access for as long as the program is available. Which should be a very long time! This allows you to take as much time as you need to move through the content. You can also return to the content when you need a refresher.